We want to help you be an effective advocate for children. If there is something affecting children that requires the involvement and action of others, let us know. We can get the word out and mobilize our networks of members and volunteers to send letters, send e-mails, make phone calls or whatever it takes to advocate for children.
We are the voice for children in Genesee County. Tell us what issues affecting children concern you and we will try to help through one of our three main advocacy campaigns:
Priority Children believes that data is bedrock of advocacy efforts. By knowing the scope of the challenges our children face, Priority Children and our partners can:
● Set priorities and benchmarks
● Design action steps to meet challenges
● Build financial support to sustain action steps
● Monitor the effectiveness of action steps taken
● Make recommendations for improvement
● Celebrate success
Click HERE to access the Annie E. Casey KIDS COUNT Data Center.